Truly portable imaging from ZEISS
Reliably detecting and monitoring retinal disorders is key to ensuring high-quality care and to maintaining the vision of your customers. The VISUSCOUT® 100 from ZEISS lets you do precisely that. As a mobile fundus camera, it is the perfect imaging companion. Retinal diagnosis that reaches every patientWith its lightweight and compact design, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 allows simple retinal imaging and great flexibility when and wherever the need arises.
With its lightweight and compact design, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 allows simple retinal imaging and great flexibility when and wherever the need arises.
- For checkups and documentation of retinal conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and AMD
- As a secondary device for immobile patients
- Ideal for outreach programs, mobile eye care and satellite offices
- When working with children
- For general consultations and home visits
- As a simple fundus camera for small practices with space constraints
- Well-suited for health care professionals interested in an easy, cost-effective fundus imaging solution
Packed into a small, rugged carrying case, the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 can be conveniently transported and easily fits into any practice setup. Thanks to the camera’s non-mydriatic operation and precise autofocus function, dilation of the eyes is not required. Its battery power provides added flexibility. The optional WiFi functionality enables instant transfer of images to a PC or mobile device.
The ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 comes with an ergonomic charging station. A slit lamp adapter winner is available as an option.
Take color and red-free images instantly with the 40° field of view. The device fulfills all relevant ISO 10940 fundus camera standard requirements.
With its on-screen targeting aid and integrated autofocus function, using the device is easy and convenient. Nine internal fixation LEDs help align the patient correctly and also facilitate the capture of peripheral images. Thanks to its battery-powered, lightweight design, system handling is not restricted by cables.
Operating the ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 is simple and straightforward following a brief training session. Examinations are quickly performed and reviewed without needing to move the patient. Everybody can operate the device, enabling cost-effective image capture prior to the examination.
- Wireless flexibility for fundus imaging wherever you need it
- Easy capture of images and videos in a quality normally not expected of a mobile device
- Integrates with DICOM-based data management systems using optional viewing software
- Simple to operate, even for assistants
The ZEISS VISUSCOUT 100 uses standard file formats that allow you to view images and videos with widely available, off-the-shelf software solutions. When combined with the optional VISUSCOUT 100 viewing software, the device can be connected to a DICOM-based patient management system such as FORUM® from ZEISS. FORUM allows you to access patient work lists. It also enables you to transfer the data to a central archive.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of spectacle lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.